9.29.2008

If I Hear Main Street Vs. Wall Street One More Time I Will Explode!

The economy is in the pooper. The $700,000,000,000 bailout package was not adopted. And even though I got to hear a US Representative say that the bailout bill was, "a huge cow patty with a piece of marshmallow stuck in the middle of it," I am still not happy.

There is an auditory assault on our population. Millions of different newscasters, pundits, bloggers, shrubberies, and radio hosts are against us.

They will not stop using the phrase "Main Street Vs. Wall Street".

I want this tired phrase stricken from the books.

"I'm not going to eat that cow patty!"

I will now only refer to it as MSvsWS!

Perhaps if the internets did not exist; if we did not have 24 hour news networks, and radios only played music, this phrase would not bother me so. But we are so inundated with news media, being recycled and cannabalized, that there is nothing I can do to get away from it.

The only thing left for me; NO, for us, is to take a stand.

WE have nothing to lose.
I will never say MSvsWS again. Ever.

Ever.

Ever Again.

If you are with me. Link to this post, digg this article, or leave a comment. We have to stop this madness.  

All websites and blogs in agreement will be featured on Internets Was Yes!

Just say no to MSvsWS!

0 comments: