9.15.2008

I Would Have Thought Allah Preferred Edward Norton

I lived in Tallahassee for a time, and I'll admit to seeing some moderately crazy things, but a man walking his dog in the nude and subsequently being tazered by police?

In his defense, the man in question was only doing what Allah requested, nay, demanded of him: "When asked what he was doing, the man told the officer, 'Allah told me to watch a Bruce Willis movie and walk the dog'". So did he add the naked part himself?


But just so we're clear: people who do arguably insane things on direct orders from God (be they orders to fight terrorists the world over, or watch Die Hard VI: Die Hardest while sitting in a bathtub full of creamed corn reciting the 1936 Farmer's Almanac) are probably schizophrenic, and should be tazed on sight.

Don't taze me, bro!

0 comments: